Seek to develop the faith of children of ages between birth and 14.
To nurture children into a loving, serving relationship with Jesus.
Develop grace-oriented ministries in which all children will experience the unconditional love of Jesus Christ, find assurance of acceptance and forgiveness, and make a commitment to him.
- Spiritual nurturing
- Children Sabbath school
- Children Prayer meeting
- Children Baptism class
- Children Choir
- Children Retreat
- Children Evangelistic Meeting
- Children Music Festival
- Children Nature Camp
- Children Bible Camp
- Children Week of Prayer
Our programs encourage “Active learning” – learning by doing – using all the senses – rather than by just listening.
To achieve this, we use three processes:
- Reflection – “How did you feel?”
- Interpretation – “What does this mean to you?”
- Application – “What will you do about it?”
Any other Relevant Information
e.g Statistics like schools, health centres, etc :
The model principle:
- “we cannot expect our children to be any more dedicated to Christ than we are ourselves ”
- The SDA Church affirms the right of every child to a happy and stable home environment, and the freedom and the support to grow up to be the person God intended.
- We seek to aid children who suffer from:
- Poor health care
- Exploitation and Vulnerability