Departmental Aim: To restore broken humanity to wholeness for time and eternity.
Vision: To develop and communicate to the Church a vision of the ministry that integrates the work of chaplains and related ministries into the Church in taking the gospel to the world.
Objectives: To work with Fields, Conference, and Missions to develop and nurture a Division-wide network of Adventist Church Ministries leaders who are entrusted with the development and expansion of this special ministry within their respective territories.
- Network with Fields, Conference, and Mission leaders
- Ecclesiastical endorsement
- Attend retreats in December 2011
- Social days
- Campus workshops/fellowships
- Week of prayer
- Campus crusades
- Hospital and mission visits
- Adventist Chaplaincy ministries collaborates with the education and youth department in providing support to Seventh day Adventists who attend public/private schools, colleges, and universities within Uganda..
- An appointed committee on Adventist Ministry to college and university students (AMICUS)..
- Work to promote and support initiatives designed to meet the spiritual intellectual, and social needs of Adventist students on public/private campuses..