Departmental Aim: ________________________________________
Vision: Having functional programs that are effectively addressing family life issues at institutional and social levels by the year 2015.
- Developing contextualized family life training programs for all kinds or groups of people in the Church.
- Promoting the operationalization of the programs in the family life manilas at all levels.
- Design guidelines on how to set up Family Life committees and terms of references.
- Conduct Advisory meetings for counter parts from Conference/Field and Mission.
- Create a pool of family life educators and counselors
- Source and formulate a training manual for family life.
- Conduct family life retreats, efforts, convocations, and potlucks
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation exercise of all pastors