Departmental Aim: The salvation of youth through Jesus Christ
Vision: To meet the spiritual, social and lifestyle needs of youths of different ages.
- To understand and train the youth for leadership and service to humanity.
- To help the youth to realize that God and his Church love them and appreciate the implementation of their talents for the fulfilling of their mutual gospel commission as found in Mat. 28:18-20 and Acts 1:8.
- Games and sports – Social days
- Music that will elicit least controversy and division and yet resonate in the inner chords of the soul of every youth.
- Camping and nature
- Leadership development through master guide and Adventist Youth (AY) Leadership training.
- Community outreach development through service and emergency preparedness training.
- Spiritual development through traditional and innovative evangelistic outreach.
- Lifestyle vocation/career development through specialized multi-vocational training
- Friendship skills development through specifically focused social and premarital seminars.
- Character and personality development/awareness through outdoor/high adventure programming.
- Life enrichment development through the use of advanced honor levels as developed in the AY Honor Handbooks.
Any other Relevant Information e.g Statistics like schools, health centres, etc Youth ministries is organized on 4 levels:
- Adventurers ministry, age (6-9 years old)
- Pathfinder ministry, age (10-15 years old)
- Ambassodors ministry, age (16-20 years old)
- Senior youth ministry, age (21-35+)
Each of those ministries has requirements before one graduates to the next step/level.