Departmental Aim: Having involved and enlisted all church members in evangelism which will bring us to 1.7 million members by the year 2015.
Vision: Unite all efforts of Church members with ministers and all Church officers in the final proclamation of the gospel.
- Teach and proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ in response to the three Angels’ message.
- Win, retain, and train people and design programs and resources to help Church growth.
- Organize Sabbath schools which are effective enough to promote spiritual growth.
- Change people from membership to discipleship.
- Spiritual nurturing
- Fellowship mobilization
- Community outreach
- Conducting Seminars and workshops
- Orientation of counterparts
- Soul winning
- Equip members with soul winning skills
- Training counterparts and other Church officers TMI (Total Member Involvement)
- Promoting the Total Member Involvement Campaigns
- Conducting Total Member Involvement
THEME: IMPACT UGANDA WITH JESUS 2017
WHEN: JUNE16TH -2ND JULY 2017
WHERE: ENTIRE COUNTRY-ALL DISTRICTS, COUNTY’S, SUBCOUNTY’S, PARISHES, DIVISIONS, ZONES, CELLS AND LC’S
WHO: SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH MEMBERS
VENUE: INSIDE AND OUTSIDE SDA CHURCHES INVITEES: ALL, EVERYBODY, EVERY AGE, EVERY GENDER CHARGES: FREE!! FREE!!
ACTIVITIES: Health Messages and Expos, Family Ministries Messages, Youth and Children Messages, Gospel Music, Community services, Prayer Ministry, Bible Study and many others.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Youth /Children: 0774103387
Women /Prayer: 0772325372.
Protocol/ Communication: 0784143004
Follow up: 0772429991
Budgeting / Transport: 0772590035.
Community Services: 0784571843/0782366835
PAS/ICT: 0784143004 /0782489470.
GENERAL INQUIRY: 0751416331,0772373826,0772590035,0784581959
Pr Rusoke Richard UU Sabbath School/Personal Ministry &Evangelism Director.
WIN ONE, LOOSE NONE, GROW A DISCIPLE