Departmental Aim: To empower and nurture women as they uplift Christ in the Church and in the world.
Vision: To know Jesus Christ passionately and to serve and disciple other people.
- To enable women deepen their faith in Jesus Christ
- To elevate women as persons of inestimable worth because they were created and redeemed.
- To mentor young women to reach their full potential.
- To address the concerns of women in a global context
- To build networks among women.
- Conduct evangelism
- Nurturing women and children
- Holding Fellowships
- Empowering programs/capacity building
- Bible study
- Enforcing stewardship skill development
- Organizing Parenting seminars
- Enhancing financial mobilization and management skills.
- Promotion of the General Conference Women Ministries scholarship program.
- Functional Adult Literacy Program
- Promotion of Local Retreats
- Mentoring program
Education & Women’s Ministries Director promotes TMI in South Western Uganda Field
TMI continues catching fire as Uganda Union Director of Women Ministry and Education Mrs. Sarah Nyende met a group of women from SWUF the field for training on Total Membership Involvement.
355 women attended the training. 5 pastors and 8 men were also part of the training whose initial sermon was “What Are You Doing for Jesus?”